A multimillion-pound residential leading development group based in Fitzrovia is on the lookout a Senior Technical Coordinator to hit the ground running some exciting residential projects.
The ideal Senior Technical Coordinator would have the following experience and skills:
– Experienced in the design process, with a track record of working throughout all RIBA stages from concept to completion.
– Strong coordination, with not only a design understanding but the ability to critic drawings.
– Good understanding and knowledge of construction contracts and processes.
– Ability to produce quality, whilst remaining within budget.
– Confident in planning application
– Liaising closely with the senior construction manager on site.
If you think you think your skill set matches, then this job will give you the opportunity to take the next step in your career. Offering career progression, in addition to great benefits, your technical background and design experience will be utilised to the fullest extent.
This role is commutable from London, Hertfordshire, Essex, Surrey, Kent, Oxford, Milton Keynes, and Cambridge.
The first interview slots begin on the Monday the 18th of February at 9am. If you’d like to find out more about the role please get in touch with Tara on 020 7812 7700, alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We value personal referrals and offer up to £500 for each client or candidate you refer to us we end up hiring, placing or working with.