Currently working with a London based Residential developer. They are looking to bring on a Senior Architect and / or Associate to work on some exciting high-rise projects.
Ideally, you will have experience in the following areas:
– Minimum of 5 years post qualified UK experience
– Worked across all RIBA stages from concept to construction
– Including showing detailing and technical ability.
– High rise experience (residential attractive but not needed)
– Planning report experience
– Good knowledge on design development from planning to construction.
– Strong understanding of UK building regulations.
The candidate would need to be able to think innovatively and creatively in order to create groundbreaking results for the projects. They would also be highly collaborative and keen to learn as well as teach others in a growing team,
This role is prefect for anyone who is after career progression, with training given as required. It also has an attractive performance based annual bonus!
The office is commutable from London, Croydon, Epsom, Slough, Watford, Harlow, Ilford, Dartford, Grays, Sevenoaks, and Horley
If you feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, or would be keen to join an organisation that excellent opportunity for running and managing their own jobs both individually and as part of a team, please don’t hesitate to get in touch (email@example.com // 02078127700).
They are looking to interview from the 11th of February 2019
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
We value personal referrals and offer up to £500 for each client or candidate you refer to us we end up hiring, placing or working with.