Currently working with a London based Residential developer. They are looking to bring on a Senior Architect and / or Associate to work on some exciting residential projects.
Ideally, you will have experience in the following areas:
– Worked across all RIBA stages from concept to construction
– Including showing detailing and technical ability.
– Experience with mid to large residential schemes.
– Planning report experience
– Proven experience on the planning side and with construction delivery
– Strong understanding of UK building regulations.
– Proven loyalty with past practices.
– No more than 1 month notice period
The candidate would need to be able to think innovatively and creatively in order to create groundbreaking results for the projects. The successful Associate would be responsible for overseeing 2 /3 project, and their delivery to 50 to 200 units.
This role is prefect for anyone who is after career progression. It also has an highly attractive performance based annual bonus!
The office is commutable from London, Croydon, Epsom, Slough, Watford, Harlow, Ilford, Dartford, Grays, Sevenoaks, and Horley
If you feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, or would be keen to join an organisation that excellent opportunity for running and managing their own jobs both individually and as part of a team, please don’t hesitate to get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org // 02078127700).
They are looking to interview all candidates on the Thursday the 14th of February 2019 to finalise the process.
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
We value personal referrals and offer up to £500 for each client or candidate you refer to us we end up hiring, placing or working with.